giant: géant, gargantuesque, gigantesque
a giant: un géant, un ours
- "Shoshana : Bourishnakov the giant salamander makes the eternal snows of Kalackistan."
- "This has been a giant waste of time and money, and a good illustration of what is wrong with this country."
- "He's in the Galapagos islands, tracking the oldest living giant tortoise."
- "Giant corporation makes bid to buy weird little juice business"
- "Youri say that Kalack country was created when giant salamander Bourishnakov make kisses and sexy time with Yabadev the Cruel."
- "Just one question, Bruno: why have you turned into a giant duck?"
- "Enjoy your time strolling our sunny 75-acre estate or swimming in our giant lake, stocked daily with fresh carp."
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbabwe."
- "So he has a giant bottom, or he must measure 5 meters!"
- "Jean : Well, you have tsunamis, tornados, sea monsters, aquamen, giant calamari, zucchinis..."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Giant' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !