a (welcome) gift: un cadeau (de bienvenue)
- "Horatio : A gift is a gift is a gift Brian!"
- "Thank you very much for the gracious gift of your children by the way."
- "- The lifestyle you've always dreamed of: Foreign holidays, fast cars, expensive gifts for your spouse / companion."
- "I will show you my love by giving you a beautiful gift, because I am a kind, generous, understanding leader."
- "It is a gift."
- "And... I have a special gift for all of you!"
- "Anyway gentlemen, come sit on my knee and I shall give you your gifts."
- "This first painting was purchased at my own expense, it is my gift to you, the staff."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Gift' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !