Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
main: principal, grand, dominant
Our main problem is our competition. Notre principal problème est la concurrence.
The main characters in this play are all men. Les personnages principaux de cette pièce sont tous des hommes.
the main event l'événement important
- "The main thing is that we get results."
- "Susie : And finally, the main reason why no one ever responds to your advertising: there's no phone number!"
- "Susan : Does the main character make perfumes for a living?"
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "There are 5 main steps to becoming a better leader."
- "And now, without further ado, I'd like to present tonight's main event, our expert camel panel, who will answer all your questions about our favorite mammal, the camel."
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
- "Lucy : Okay, you see, in the film, perfume plays a central role in the main character's life."
- "Here we are in the main gallery space where-"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Main' ? Partagez-le avec nous !