(some) rice: (du) riz
- "Would you like rice or noodles?"
- "We must get this business off the ground, but until we do, I'll ask you one more time: Noodles or rice?"
- "I'll give you a ring Friday evening (local time) after we break the fast with the traditional meal of rice and vegetables."
- "I was thinking about using one of the Bunsen burners in the lab to fry up some plantains with some black beans and rice, so be sure to pick up the rice, the beans and the plantains."
- "And the rice and noodles that no one wants to eat..."
- "I've got noodles and I've got rice."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Rice' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !