Bruno is taller than Horatio. Bruno est plus grand que Horatio.
- "So, is she tall or short?"
- "Brian : Straight and tall."
- "Philip : Well, you're tall, blonde, tanned and gorgeous."
- "You're much taller than your dog."
- "She is tall, curvy and French, like the Eiffel Tower."
- "Jackson Bollocks : Listen Mr Jones, I'm going to give you a basic lesson in materials: a tall figure made from glass would soon break, especially if it were full of liquid."
- "He's tall!"
- "You're very tall."
- "In fact, tall is large."
- "Brian : He's tall, handsome, well-dressed, beautiful shoulders, fantastic nose—"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Tall' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !