to mention: mentionner, signaler, dire
Please don't ever mention that name! Ne mentionnez jamais ce nom s'il vous plaît!
Bruno mentioned that you like playing golf. Bruno m'a dit que vous aimiez jouer au golf.
I won't mention to the boss that you were an hour late to work today. Je ne signalerai pas au patron que vous avez été une heure en retard aujourd'hui.
En tant que nom :
The manager has made no mention of raising our salaries. Le manager n'a pas signalé qu'il allait augmenter nos salaires.
- "ChinaCorp will definitely be able to take care of the production requirements you mentioned."
- "I don't think so, there's no mention of fish."
- "I don't mention the monkeys and I don't mention the lab records."
- "Whatever you do, don't mention any pregnancy issues, or you could get DC into serious trouble."
- "Did he mention anything or anyone particular?"
- "I would be remiss if I did not mention that this company retreat will include team-building exercises led by an expert from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
- "First you invite us to a wedding to a mysterious French man that you've never even mentioned to us."
- "Bruno : No, he didn't mention anything about kilts."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'To mention' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !