Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
to mention: mentionner, signaler, dire
Please don't ever mention that name! Ne mentionnez jamais ce nom s'il vous plaît!
Bruno mentioned that you like playing golf. Bruno m'a dit que vous aimiez jouer au golf.
I won't mention to the boss that you were an hour late to work today. Je ne signalerai pas au patron que vous avez été une heure en retard aujourd'hui.
En tant que nom :
The manager has made no mention of raising our salaries. Le manager n'a pas signalé qu'il allait augmenter nos salaires.
- "First you invite us to a wedding to a mysterious French man that you've never even mentioned to us."
- "I don't think so, there's no mention of fish."
- "Did he mention anything or anyone particular?"
- "Bruno : No, he didn't mention anything about kilts."
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
- "ChinaCorp will definitely be able to take care of the production requirements you mentioned."
- "I would be remiss if I did not mention that this company retreat will include team-building exercises led by an expert from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "I don't mention the monkeys and I don't mention the lab records."
- "Whatever you do, don't mention any pregnancy issues, or you could get DC into serious trouble."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'To mention' ? Partagez-le avec nous !