Tradução & Definição
an accident: um acidente, um incidente, um problema
by accident (or accidentally): acidentalmente, por acaso
- "Shaun Saber : Yeah, my artificial arm. I lost my real arm in a photocopying accident."
- "Covers medical bills if you or your passengers are hurt in an accident."
- "Covers damages to your vehicles in incidents other than auto accidents."
- "I had an unfortunate accident when I was younger."
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "A shipment of perfume was being transported to São Paulo when the accident occurred."
- "As you may have heard, your last delivery of perfume was destroyed in a freak traffic accident."
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
- "Philip/Hannah : An accident?"
- "$100,000 per accident"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Accident' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!