Tradução & Definição
an activity: uma atividade
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
- "Traditional activities : Casual sex between consenting monsters."
- "Edward provides a soundtrack to my daily activities."
- "Viewed as a whole, the global cosmetics market showed a 2.8% increase in activity in the first half of the year."
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "Mrs. Brady's School of English offers a 2-week general English course (20 lessons of 45 mins per week) with an activities and excursion programme for £800 (food and accommodation included)."
- "The question now is whether he acted alone, or if others were aware of his fraudulent activities."
- "Brian : It's a temporary downturn in economic activity, usually indicated by two consecutive quarters of a falling GDP."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Activity' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!