Tradução & Definição
an advantage: uma vantagem
There are several advantages to choosing this project. Existem várias vantagens para a escolha deste projeto.
a disadvantage: uma desvantagem
to take advantage (of a situation, of a person): aproveitar-se, beneficiar-se, tirar vantagem (de uma situação, de alguém)
- "Eating locally, when possible, certainly has advantages both in terms of environmental impact and taste."
- "The only disadvantage is that some workers need to use both of their hands to operate machinery."
- "Below are the key advantages of Loman's, the company I recommend that we choose."
- "Icarus : That's a distinct advantage in my line of work."
- "It was a tough competition, but Mr Oleré eventually outclassed his canine competitors by using his human brain to his advantage."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of its products, hopes to promote ecological awareness among customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
- "Listen, I'm beginning to see the advantages of this endeavor."
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "Human beings have the disadvantage of being able to worry about future events, including ones which may never happen."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Advantage' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!