Tradução & Definição
to be afraid (of snakes): ter medo (de cobras, serpentes)
I'm afraid. Eu tenho medo.
(I'm) afraid (that he is very sick): Eu temo que ele esteja muito doente
I'm afraid to say that (your plant is dead): Eu lamento dizer que (sua planta está morta)
- "Afraid to go into the deep"
- "Lawyer : I'm afraid that there's some bad news as well, Mr. Capone."
- "They are trying to break me, Bruno, and I am afraid that despite my rugged, tough exterior, I may not last."
- "I read your CV with interest, but I'm afraid to say we have no suitable vacancies at present."
- "We've had to lock the door to his hut, I'm afraid."
- "I'm afraid this is also a fight to the death."
- "Samantha : I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you can never hope to replace Sheeba."
- "I'm afraid to say you were right."
- "Doctor von Headcold : I'm afraid you have lost your ability to smell!"
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history, I'm afraid it might be impossible."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Afraid' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...