Tradução & Definição
an agreement: um acordo, um contrato
to be in agreement with (sbdy, sthg) estar de acordo com (alguém, algo)
to make an agreement (with someone, to do something): firmar um acordo (com alguém, sobre algo)
UK: We have made an agreement with the Chinese to manufacture our clothes.
US: Are we all in agreement that I should take a shower?
- "Bruno and Harold Warbuckle will soon be celebrating a new business agreement over some cold Scotch and peanuts."
- "Brent : Have you reached an agreement with the IFC?"
- "Steffi : An agreement is an agreement, Philip."
- "I wish you the best of luck in convincing Mr. Oléré to sign the revised agreement."
- "Shannon : Check it, and with your agreement we can renew the same policy."
- "We at Epikure make it a point to honor every single one of our agreements to the letter."
- "We made an agreement."
- "Bethany : This agreement is as much for Horatio as it is for you."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Agreement' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!