Tradução & Definição
UK: I need five bananas, some toilet paper and a bottle of champagne... oh, and I'll also take a cigar.
US: I would also like a cigar.
- "PS - Also, please make sure Horatio is working next Friday, and not celebrating the Amazonian Shabbus, like he sometimes does."
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
- "I also know that Icarus has to use the toilets."
- "All Queen albums are also half price."
- "I'm afraid this is also a fight to the death."
- "I have also been programmed to speak 10,000 languages."
- "It turns out you're also very funny."
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "I also did a lot of stapling and faxing."
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Also' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!