Tradução & Definição
an animal: um animal
- "-Do they treat their animal well?"
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "I love animals."
- "(Animal medley)"
- "Bruno trained his interpretation skills on basic animals at first."
- "Customs Agent : Did you bring cheese, vegetables or animals into the country?"
- "A wonderful, noble man who also helps sick animals."
- "I'm not some laboratory animal, to be studied by doctors or veterinarians."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of its products, hopes to promote ecological awareness among customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "Narrator : Bruno never forgot this remarkable first encounter, and spent his years at University studying animal behavior and linguistics."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Animal' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!