Tradução & Definição
an animal: um animal
- "a "barbie" is a barbecue – or for you and me, "burning animals on the fire."
- "Now we've come to realise that animals deserve the right to be treated fairly in a place free from discrimination."
- "Samantha : If I may, sir, camels are amazing animals, and I am currently in a serious relationship with one, but there is no way that a camel could replace a human being at a highly skilled office job!"
- "Owner : I can't give you a refund, but I can replace him with another animal."
- "Dr. Gilchrist : Hello, this is Dr. Jermaine Gilchrist from the Bruningburger Institute of Animal Psychology."
- "I've never seen so many animals!"
- "Bruno : Some of our human employees are finding it hard to adapt to these changes, but they understand that our animal friends are welcome."
- "They drink lots of beer, they love barbecues, and they have many beautiful animals."
- "Narrator : Do you think that these animals deserve these equal rights?"
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own email accounts by deleting emails older than 90 days, as well as emails with large attachments or animal photos."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Animal' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!