Tradução & Definição
(to make) an announcement: (fazer) um anúncio, uma declaração
to announce: anunciar
- "We are proud to announce sweeping reforms at Warbuckle's department stores in the interest of philanthropy."
- "Announcement : Ladies and Gentlemen, we regret to inform you that there are severe delays on the Hammersmith and City line, Circle and District line and the Central line."
- "Announcement : Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to inform you that all services have now returned to normal."
- "Announcement : This is a security announcement."
- "I have an announcement to make, one which I hope will change the face of retail forever!"
- "Announcement : This is a reminder that all international passengers must go through customs and immigration before collecting their baggage."
- "I have an important announcement."
- "Announcement : Ladies and gentlemen, we regret to inform you that the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines are closed for service."
- "Announcement : This train terminates at Upminster."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Announcement' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!