Tradução & Definição
(I was going to call you) anyhow: (Eu ia ligar para você) de qualquer maneira
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "Anyhow, I only wanted to thank you for your help."
- "Anyhow, I'm calling for two reasons."
- "Moira : Anyhow, that's all the time we have for this morning."
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "How is Sheik Jafar, anyhow?"
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "Anyhow, you'll find the results of the blood tests attached."
- "Anyhow, I think it's safe to say that I won that debate decisively."
- "Anyhow, next week I will be in your "neck of the forest"* (again, I hope I've used the expression correctly)."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Anyhow' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!