Tradução & Definição
(The tiger has escaped.) As a result, (we can't go to the zoo): (O tigre escapou.) Por causa disso, (não podemos ir ao zoológico)
Nota: "As a result" introduz a conclusão de uma ação ou evento já mencionado anteriormente. "As a result of" é utilizado para introduzir a causa ou a origem de uma ação.
(My flight was delayed) as the result of (a snow storm): (Meu voo está atrasado) devido a (uma tempestade de neve)
As a result of the judge's decision, I will be in juvenile detention for six months. Devido à decisão do juiz, ficarei na detenção juvenil por seis meses.
- "Delavigne's share price will fluctuate as a result."
- "Leonard : Mr. Delavigne, my comrades have need to speak with you, and as a result of the collective bargaining agreement signed three years ago, it's my duty to negotiate workers' rights and grievances with the employer."
- "Luna : I just wish it were less humid in this building, my chi is really suffering as a result."
- "I made two mistakes that day: not putting on my seatbelt (and suffering horrific nasal injuries as a result) and not renewing my auto insurance."
- "As a result of the operation, Mr. Connors was physically unable to drive his own car, due to the many bandages covering his eyes, which is why Mr. Marron happened to be at the wheel."
- "In conclusion, and as a result of your hard work, I would like to propose the next step in your therapy"
- "As a result of this experience, I have mastered my own emotions, which has made me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "The fan is probably destroyed, and as a result your motherboard is totally fried."
- "As a result, he will not be coming into the office for the next few days."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'As a result' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!