Tradução & Definição
as long as: desde que, contanto que, enquanto
You can keep the car as long as you want. Você pode ficar com o carro quanto tempo quiser.
Our business will continue to prosper as long as the economic situation does not change. Nosso negócio continuará a prosperar, desde que a situação econômica não mude.
- "And finally, as long as you're removing junk from the building, why don't you help Horatio clear out some of the junk from his office?"
- "You can come over, as long as you bring some rum, some rubber gloves and a towel."
- "Philip, feel free to bring a date, as long as she doesn't mind that we talk a little business."
- "Sometimes I feel the company itself could be burning down, but as long as everything looked good on paper they would be satisfied."
- "And as long as I've got my suit and tie"
- "I am quite happy to consider any of the above options, as long as it's number 4."
- "It is guaranteed to prevent crime (as long as it's used in combination with several other methods, which I am also researching)."
- "The future doesn't look bright for the Delavigne Corporation - at least as long as Bruno Delavigne remains behind the steering wheel."
- "We have always benefited from a healthy tourist industry, and as long as our city remains an attractive tourist destination we will continue to do so."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'As long as' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...