Tradução & Definição
As you know, (I don't like dogs): Como você sabe, (eu não gosto de cachorros)
As you may already know, we are looking for a new director of sales. Como você já deve saber, estamos procurando um novo diretor de vendas.
- "As you know, Ivana BümBüm, the model who appears in our TV commercials, and who is considered to be the face of Delavigne, has been photographed taking cocaine."
- "As you know, these meetings are an opportunity for us to discuss what is going on in this crazy world, because often we're so busy with our daily responsibilities that we don't take the time to see what's really going on around us!"
- "As you know, every four years, we gather to watch some of the world's palest athletes skate, ski and slide to Olympic glory for their country."
- "As you know, my grandfather started this company in 1933."
- "But as you know, I'm working two jobs at the moment."
- "Jean : Well, as you may know, I am not an American citizen..."
- "Brian : Bruno, Horatio, as you know, Chuk-Chuk and I have been meditating together a lot recently."
- "As you know, I started this business in Stuttgart with just a dream and some volatile chemicals-"
- "As you may know, I have a growing family and my children demand most of my free time away from work."
- "As you know from reading my memo, we're here to come up with a name for Delavigne's new skin cream. Is everyone ready?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'As you know' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!