Tradução & Definição
South-East Asia Sudeste asiático
(an) Asian (restaurant): (um restaurante) asiático
Luna loves Asian food. Luna adora comida asiática.
an Asian-American um americano de origem asiática
UK: I travelled all round South-East Asia after leaving school.
US: My girlfriend is Asian, and she is the best cook I've ever met.
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "And then I'm afraid I can't meet you for lunch because I have to learn Chinese - I'm giving a presentation to a group of Asian businessmen at 2pm.."
- "Kibi is from Asia."
- "For example, we saw the importance of the Asian market early on and adapted very quickly."
- "Philip : Give me a special Asian massage?"
- "In case you've forgotten, we had reached a deal on selling co-branded cosmetic products on the Asian market!"
- "Cosmetics sales in Asia were up 13.4% compared to January of last year."
- "Again, we should make special mention of the Asian market, where consumers bought 13.9% more Delavigne perfumes than in the first half of last year."
- "Tomorrow morning I have to finish an interim financial report, and Kevin still hasn't gotten back to me with the figures I need from the factories in Asia, and I already asked him eight times, and Bruno's going to be furious if the finished report isn't on his desk by 12."
- "Didn't you mean that you have a date with the Asian American administrative assistant?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Asia' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!