Tradução & Definição
aside from: à parte de, com exceção de
Aside from that, I'm really pleased with your work. Com excecão disso, estou muito satisfeito com o seu trabalho.
Aside from the fact that he's rude, uninteresting and selfish, I quite like him. Apesar dele ser rude, desinteressante e egoísta, eu gosto bastante dele.
- "Bruno, aside from the fact that you sign my paycheck, I think you are smart, sensitive and kind."
- "Bargain Basement Bundle : The big advantage of this package (aside from the low price) is the inventory feature."
- "Rupert : Brent, aside from the crew of astronauts who accompanied me on this mission, I see no "men on the moon"."
- "Aside from Bümbüm's fee, we should be able to film the commercial for under a million dollars, which is rather inexpensive considering the scope of the project."
- "Bruno : Aside from the fact that he's completely unqualified, doesn't even know how to turn on a computer, and frequently asks Bob if he'd like to go out and pick flowers, yes, he's wonderful."
- "Aside from its famed lines of clothing, elegant runway models and shows, PLP released a number of high-end fragrances over the years including the controversial "Opiate"."
- "What drew my interest though, aside from Horatio's partial nudity and the supernatural gleam in his eye, was the large sack he was carrying in his left hand."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Aside from' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!