Tradução & Definição
an assistant: um assistente, um ajudante
a shop assistant: um vendedor de uma loja
UK: I employ an assistant to help me with my research.
US: Spencer is a shop assistant for a big department store.
- "Bruno's "special assistant" Brian Jones will be showing Ms. Lohan the offices, and introducing her to the staff individually."
- "Brian Jones, 37, special assistant to CEO Bruno Delavigne, has been accused of stealing trade secrets from within the heart of the company."
- "I'm his "special assistant", for special missions."
- "Shop assistant : There you go."
- "In my place, Bruno's "special assistant" Brian Jones will be showing Mr. Warbuckle the offices, and introducing him to the staff individually."
- "I'm sure you'll find the job as gratifying as I found picking up your soiled tissues and discarded chocolate wrappers for the past decade as your special assistant."
- "If you have any urgent inquiries during my expedition in the Himalayas, please contact my special assistant, Brian Jones."
- "How will Jones balance the needs of Europe with his responsibilities as a special assistant in San Francisco?"
- "If it's ok, I prefer assistant."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Assistant' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!