Tradução & Definição
to assure: assegurar, garantir, verificar
I (can) assure you that the package will arrive tomorrow morning. Eu garanto a você que o pacote chegará amanhã de manhã.
rest assured that: ter a certeza de que, estar certo de
Rest assured that we will not lose money on this deal. Tenha certeza de que não vamos perder dinheiro com este negócio.
- "Do this task that I ask of you, and your redemption will be assured."
- "It's true that Sam is a bit of a character, but I assure you that he is a pro."
- "I can assure you that those are simply craters and valleys on the moon's surface."
- "Furthermore, regarding your concerns for the budget, I assure you that we're not in danger of going bankrupt anytime soon!"
- "Susie : I can assure you - that's not at all what we were trying to do."
- "Strictly business, I assure you."
- "Susie : Those animals are voluntary assistants to our Research and Development team. I can assure you that they are well compensated for their participation."
- "And rest assured your voice has been heard."
- "Trey : I assure you sir, all applications at Delavigne are carefully reviewed."
- "Sam : Well, it's all there Bruno, I assure you, with your signature at the bottom. It seems that you did actually agree to the terms of the loans when you signed seven years ago."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Assure' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!