Tradução & Definição
at random (or randomly): aleatoriamente, ao acaso
- "Random person : Whoo!"
- "Horatio is still in Tibet with Bruno and Brian, so you have been chosen at random to look after his test monkeys this week."
- "Mr. Cheeter, please choose a mission at random on your way out."
- "As Horatio is still away from the office doing God knows what God knows where, you have been selected at random to look after his monkeys this week."
- "So I picked a DVD at random from the Foreign Films section."
- "The victim, American cowgirl Joan Wayne, arrived at the beach at approximately 13:30 with friends, Sydney and Opera Smith and random Indian Horatio Oléré."
- "or the average estimate of 500 random people who know nothing about cows?"
- "Goodbye Sharky... and other random marine life."
- "Random person : Open it!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'At random' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!