Tradução & Definição
to attend (a reception): assistir a, ir a (uma recepção)
to attend to (something, someone) : atender, se ocupar de, se encarregar de (algo, alguém)
I'll attend to this problem right away. Eu já vou tratar deste problema
UK: We'll attend to that problem later.
US: I attended an interesting lecture on Astrophysics.
- "If any of you would like to attend, you'll be expected to bring at least one gift."
- "What you do in your own time is up to you, however since there is a high risk that this demonstration could erupt in violence, I would prefer that no one leave work early to attend."
- "Robot : They are there to advise you, not attend to your weird sexual needs."
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "I attended 4 out of 5 sessions before I had to invade Poland, but I'm sure that if I had finished the program, it would have made a big difference -Adolph H, Germany."
- "As Delavigne's PR representative, I will attend, as will Horatio Oléré, the perfume's creator."
- "Attended classes in organic gardening, pruning, botany, and herb culture"
- "Unfortunately, the gentleman I was planning to take with me is unable to attend, so his ticket is up for grabs!"
- "The man has become a celebrity, attending Hollywood premieres, shaking hands with politicians and kissing babies."
- ""Some members of the Delavigne staff plan to leave early on Friday so that they can attend the march."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Attend' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...