Tradução & Definição
an attitude: uma atitude
- "Bring your thinking caps, a good attitude and notebook."
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "I think that once Americans realize that eco-roofs are cost-effective, they will change their attitude."
- "Report Title: Cosmetics Buying and Attitudes Among Modern Men"
- "We love his attitude!"
- "You had such a wonderful attitude."
- "You require an attitude adjustment, as well as an altitude adjustment."
- "However, I don't want to see a repeat of this kind of outmoded and inappropriate attitude."
- "What's this I've been hearing about your attitude at the staff canteen?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Attitude' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!