Tradução & Definição
to attract (attention): atrair, chamar (a atenção)
I tried to attract his attention, but he didn't see me. Eu tentei chamar a atenção dele, mas ele não me viu.
(I'm) attracted (to her): (Estou) atraído (por ela)
Philip thinks that most women are attracted to him. Philip acredita que a maioria das mulheres são atraídas por ele.
- "I pretend to detest Philip Cheeter, but I'm secretly very attracted to him. In fact, I would like to meet him later by the bushes for a few drinks-"
- "Wellington, the capital, is attracting a lot of foreign investment these days."
- "Time will tell if the project is a commercial success, but the Delavigne Gallery has already attracted enough plaudits to make it one of New York's newest and most exciting landmarks."
- "I was on my way out, but let's just say, something attracted my attention."
- "The company I work for attracts a lot of spies."
- "I find myself strangely attracted to you, and I am curious to learn about your marital status and sexual orientation, but that must wait."
- "Also, I know that Philip is very attracted to the woman in the corner."
- "Attract more customers and satisfy your staff"
- "You can see that I've typed the date in capital letters in the hopes of attracting your attention."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Attract' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!