Tradução & Definição
to be away on business: estar em viagem de trabalho, viagem de negócios
Bruno is away on business. May I take a message? Bruno está em viagens de negócios. Quer deixar um recado?
to be in town on business: estar na cidade a negócios
- "Receptionist : I'm sorry, Mr. Krime is away on business and won't be back today."
- "Bruno : Hi, I'm in town on business for a couple of days and I was wondering if you could give me some recommendations."
- "I apologize for the delay in responding to your message, I was away on business for the past couple of weeks: New Delhi for a conference on the growth of the cosmetics industry in Asia, Kyoto to meet with some potential distributors, then a quick trip to Hong-Kong to meet with a production contact, then finally to Alaska for some ice-fishing."
- "I'm sorry, he's away on business at the moment."
- "Susan Bliss: Away on business until early August."
- "I will be away on business in New Zealand next week."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Away on business' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!