Tradução & Definição
(I have some) bad news: (Eu tenho) más notícias
- "Bruno : The bad news is that Bruno's Brew smells like s&!"
- "So listen man, I've got some bad news: I quit."
- "I have some good news and some bad news."
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "There's good news and bad news."
- "Before you see him, however, I have some bad news."
- "Nothing but bad news these days."
- "The bad news is: some faulty incense sticks led to a small fire in my office and destroyed all of the candidates' files."
- "Bye bye bad news, hello good, good news!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Bad news' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!