Tradução & Definição
to base something on: basear/fundar algo em
to be based in/at/around: estar baseado em, situado em
(a Paris-)based (company): (uma empresa) com sede (em Paris)
A San Francisco-based corporation Uma empresa cuja sede se encontra em San Francisco (ou "uma empresa situada em San Francisco")
UK: I'm basing my new film on a book by J R Hartley.
US: We are a Paris-based company specializing in dogs.
- "The Delavigne Corporation, the San Francisco-based perfume manufacturer, announced the completion of the Delavigne Gallery last week, an ambitious new project in New York that combines art, perfume and architecture."
- "Salary: 40-45K, based on experience"
- "Conclusions : Bruno Delavigne, defendant and San Francisco-based businessman, is excluded as the biological father of plaintiff, Danica Delavigne, Australian-born troublemaker."
- "Philip will be traveling to smoggy, silicone-filled Los Angeles on Thursday morning to meet with buyers from 'Smells R Us', a chain of local perfume stores based in Southern California, as well as carriers of fine Delavigne products."
- "Conclusions : Sarah Delavigne, San Francisco-based trapeze artist, is excluded as the biological mother of Bruno Delavigne."
- "allowed me to witness the manufacturing process of a new perfume based on the scent of citrus fruits and mangoes."
- "Must be based locally."
- "During the booking process, passengers can select the cabin crew for their flight, based on photos and body measurements."
- "1990–Present Marmoset Circus (based in San Francisco)"
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Base' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!