Tradução & Definição
be sure to (close the door): certifique-se, assegure-se, não esqueça (de fechar a porta)
Be sure to keep photocopies of the forms for your own records. Certifique-se de guardar cópias dos formulários para a sua informação.
to be sure (of sthg): estar certo, seguro (de algo)
- "I'd like to be sure that our fleet has insurance coverage for all eventualities, including acts of God."
- "Be sure to close all other applications before performing installation."
- "It was so loud, though, I couldn't be sure what he was saying exactly."
- "Bethany : Be sure to send a certified letter with a return receipt."
- "Just be sure that you're in your office between 2:30 and 3 PM this afternoon."
- "You must be sure to try the lobster for me."
- "Sales forecasts are forecasts, no one can be sure what will happen."
- "Bruno : That's fine, Leonard, just be sure to make an appointment next time, okay?"
- ""Money Like Runny Honey" readers love sick jokes like this - be sure to bring some to the interview!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Be sure to' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!