Tradução & Definição
Be there (on time)!: Esteja lá (na hora)!
I'll be there (in 10 days): Eu estarei lá (em 10 dias)
- "I'll be there. We'll find a solution."
- "I won't be there, but you will find a phone."
- "I'll be there as soon as I can, and give him the good coffee."
- "Yes...I can be there in 4 hours, sir!"
- "The problem is that Mayor Flimshaw expects a representative from the Delavigne Corp to be there, namely me."
- "I'll be there at 3pm tomorrow."
- "Bruno : I'll be there in 2 minutes."
- "There are no excused absences for this meeting. Be there."
- "She'll be there at the end of the day, around 6:00 pm. I suggest that you clean up your so-called "love nest": champagne bottles, chocolates and mood music might give Miss Stake the wrong impression."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Be there' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!