Tradução & Definição
a boardroom: uma sala de reuniões, uma sala de conferência
All of our interviews are held in the boardroom. Todas as nossas entrevistas são feitas na sala de reuniões.
a boardroom meeting uma reunião de direção
the board (of a company): o conselho (da empresa)
- "Polly : The company owns several floors in the building, but the 14th floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "What began as the dream of two ambitious Italian youths in Tuscany ended suddenly and brutally in a Milan boardroom last week when it was announced that fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio had been taken over by Sylvio Mazerati."
- "Please be sure to show up next Tuesday afternoon, following lunch, at 2:15 in the boardroom. There will be coffee and cookies."
- "Everybody to the boardroom immediately!"
- "Brian : The company rents the entire building, but the fourth floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "It's so rare that we actually meet with each other outside the boardroom. How about a cold glass of Seamus Dog Whiskey?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Boardroom' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!