Tradução & Definição
a body: um corpo
a body of evidence um corpo de evidências, um conjunto de provas
UK: I love to rub cocoa butter all over my body.
US: The bodies were found in an alley outside the club.
- "This fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "Just a reminder, folks: Radio Rhubarb will stay with this story until the bodies are discovered, excuse me, I mean until the situation is explained."
- "What should we do with the body?"
- "Sorry about the body!"
- "It was quite perplexing to hear this, because in your email, you used the phrase "bodies everywhere", which evokes an image of multiple deaths."
- "IF MY BODY WASHES UP ON A BEACH, PLEASE RETURN IT TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER: BRUNO DELAVIGNE."
- "Princess Utopia : If you would like to stay with us, we are prepared to teach you the secrets of sensuality using only your bodies and an open mind."
- "Chakras are meridian points, the center of spiritual power in the human body."
- "My head isn't attached to my body."
- "Your pale body has seen many hamburgers."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Body' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!