Tradução & Definição
a boss: um chefe, um patrão, um empregador
- "Please don't call me "boss"."
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "No, his other boss, perfume magnate and Franco-American playboy, Bruno Delavigne, who may ask for a moist towelette or a dry martini at a moment's notice."
- "President Jones cuts a dashing figure with his beehive hairdo, sharp three-piece suit and the small purse (or "man bag") he keeps on hand for his boss."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "I've brought my boss, Mr. Gidyeon, for his, um, routine medical test."
- "Your boss and client"
- "Who is his boss?"
- "Horatio : Sure, boss."
- "Then in the middle of the ceremony, you fly away in a helicopter with your boss?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Boss' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!