Tradução & Definição
the bottom (shelf): (prateleira) de baixo/inferior
Please lock the bottom drawer before you leave. Por favor, tranque a gaveta de baixo antes de sair.
the bottom (of the sea): o fundo (do mar)
I found my wallet at the bottom of the trash can. Eu encontrei minha carteira no fundo da lata de lixo.
the bottom floor é usado também para descrever o piso térreo.
the bottom: nádegas, o traseiro, o bumbum
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "At the bottom of your advert, make sure you include..."
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "Jean : Luna, please, I have never touched anyone's bottom. But what if someone touches me?"
- "Polly : In the bottom, left-hand drawer of your desk, sir."
- "Sam : Well, it's all there Bruno, I assure you, with your signature at the bottom. It seems that you did actually agree to the terms of the loans when you signed seven years ago."
- "So he has a giant bottom, or he must measure 5 meters!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Bottom' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!