Tradução & Definição
a brand (of clothing): uma marca (de roupa)
- "Susie : No, Philip, silly marketing tricks like this make a brand look cheap and tacky."
- "With over 3 months' experience in PR and damage control, Slick Brand Solution's long track record in the industry speaks for itself!"
- "Susan : To be honest, I think your reputation can only be improved by being linked to a luxury brand like Delavigne."
- "We're going to relaunch YouBeauty.com with a stronger focus on luxury brands."
- "Slick Brand Solutions"
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
- "The Delavigne brand is important to me."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "A gold logo is worthy of a luxury brand like ours."
- "While we have a long and proud heritage dating from our earliest days in Paris, the attributes of our brand are as fresh and new as ever," said Bruno Delavigne, CEO of Delavigne Corp."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Brand' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!