Tradução & Definição
to breathe: respirar
a breath: um respiro, uma respiração
to take a deep breath respirar profundamente
breathing: a respiração
- "Sick of the Anglo-Saxon housing invasion, perhaps the whole of Europe can now start to breathe a sigh of relief."
- "He's lost consciousness and his breathing is shallow."
- "Try to breathe normally."
- "The scarf would protect the birds by preventing them from breathing in infected air particles."
- "No pulse, no breathing."
- "Glen : The rest of you, while I'm helping Edward, please practice your breathing."
- "Must go, Icarus is making funny noises in his office – I had better check if he's still breathing."
- "Breathe normally."
- "Breathing is important in yoga, as it is in life."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Breathe' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!