Tradução & Definição
- "If I could address each of you briefly."
- "Just to summarize briefly."
- "At the same time I would also like to take that opportunity to briefly review Delavigne's latest offering of products and services, and perhaps even convince you to have dinner with me."
- "It would be even more fabulous if you could briefly explain your role to the kids in a simple way."
- "The purpose of this letter is to briefly introduce myself as Delavigne Corporation's Director of Sales."
- "We chatted briefly about paperclips (and other stationery) before moving on to an in-depth discussion about world financial markets."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Briefly' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!