Tradução & Definição
to bring in (something, someone): trazer, levar (alguma coisa, alguém)
Can you bring in the washing, please? Você poderia trazer as roupas para lavar, por favor?
- "He does bring in a tray of fresh pastries every morning, and encourages his colleagues to sing French folk songs during their cigarette breaks."
- "Bobby brought in his father's revolver and was passing it around to his classmates."
- "So let me bring in our sports correspondent Enriqué De La Cruz."
- "Luna : I have a great idea: I could bring in my cat from home."
- "That's why I'm bringing in a very special consultant – a close friend of mine from heaven – Mr. Michael Jackson."
- "After reviewing the issue with Bruno, we've decided to bring in a specialist."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Bring in' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!