Tradução & Definição
(to be) calm: (estar) tranquilo, calmo
Even though the snake was sliding slowly up my leg, I tried to stay calm. Ainda que a cobra estivesse deslizando sobre a minha perna, eu tentei me manter calmo.
to calm down: acalmar-se
- "I have included an audio file of the patient during one of his calmer periods."
- "All is calm -"
- "Trey : Please try to stay calm, Miss."
- "Icarus : You've been blessed with a calm temperament, Brian."
- "I prefer calm, relaxing music with bells and triangles."
- "MacCheeter : Alright everyone, calm the $&%# down!"
- "Announcer : It's a calm evening and the General is relaxing in front of a fire with his favourite monkey, Giuseppe."
- "Children, please try to keep calm. We're almost finished with the tour."
- "Keep calm."
- "I've developed a deep understanding of human reactions, which makes me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Calm' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!