Tradução & Definição
a campaign: uma campanha
Mr. Flimshaw's election campaign is not going very well. A campanha eleitoral do senhor Flimshaw não vai muito bem.
an advertising campaign (or "an ad campaign"): uma campanha publicitária
to campaign: fazer uma campanha
UK: I'm organizing a campaign against smoking.
US: The sales campaign has been very successful - everyone is buying our cigarettes!
- "Enclosed in this pack are some samples taken from the Classic Collection campaign: our key image in Saudi Arabia, and its equivalent in France for comparison."
- "Campaigning for the environment, counting money."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne was marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "Susie : Bruno and I have already spoken about this latest Kalvin Krime campaign, and he agrees with me that it's not the kind of thing we want to get involved in."
- "The advertisements are part of Kalvin Krime's campaign for its latest men's fragrance, Washed Up."
- "Once we have hired a subcontractor who is OILS certified, we can incorporate this detail into all subsequent ad campaigns."
- "We will have a television campaign to accompany the product launch, the cream comes in a tube... Who's got something?"
- "I want to inform you that we are currently looking for a short jingle to accompany our new radio advertising campaign for Delavigne perfumes."
- "Susie puts away her notes on an ad campaign and Horatio closes up the laboratory."
- "For example, I am proposing a grant of $1m to the Marketing Department to fund a Europe-wide campaign aimed at increasing sales of our mid-range collections."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Campaign' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!