Tradução & Definição
a campaign: uma campanha
Mr. Flimshaw's election campaign is not going very well. A campanha eleitoral do senhor Flimshaw não vai muito bem.
an advertising campaign (or "an ad campaign"): uma campanha publicitária
to campaign: fazer uma campanha
UK: I'm organizing a campaign against smoking.
US: The sales campaign has been very successful - everyone is buying our cigarettes!
- "Once we have hired a subcontractor who is OILS certified, we can incorporate this detail into all subsequent ad campaigns."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne was marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
- "Campaigning for the environment, counting money."
- "We will have a television campaign to accompany the product launch, the cream comes in a tube... Who's got something?"
- "Susie : Bruno and I have already spoken about this latest Kalvin Krime campaign, and he agrees with me that it's not the kind of thing we want to get involved in."
- "Enclosed in this pack are some samples taken from the Classic Collection campaign: our key image in Saudi Arabia, and its equivalent in France for comparison."
- "The advertisements are part of Kalvin Krime's campaign for its latest men's fragrance, Washed Up."
- "I want to inform you that we are currently looking for a short jingle to accompany our new radio advertising campaign for Delavigne perfumes."
- "For example, I am proposing a grant of $1m to the Marketing Department to fund a Europe-wide campaign aimed at increasing sales of our mid-range collections."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Campaign' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!