Tradução & Definição
a canteen: uma cantina, uma cafeteria
- "After being kept in solitary confinement for two hours, he will be released only to discover staff and friends dressed as prisoners, and the festivities will begin in the old prison canteen!"
- "You now work at the canteen."
- "You're no longer working in the canteen!"
- "You seem to have insulted a number of the staff, and one of Philip's clients left the canteen crying!"
- "You are all invited to the staff canteen at 1.30pm today for a concert of Christmas Carols with special guest, Horatio Oléré, on vocals (and me on piano)!"
- "Brian : Well, isn't it nice to sit down together in the staff canteen?"
- "Jean : The canteen?"
- "To send a clear message to this racist I urge you to meet me in the canteen at 5pm tomorrow to design "anti-hate" posters."
- "WHERE: THE DELAVIGNE CANTEEN // ART GALLERY"
- "What's this I've been hearing about your attitude at the staff canteen?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Canteen' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!