Tradução & Definição
a catalogue: um catálogo
to catalogue: catalogar, classificar
- "Susie : It's really the least we can do Moira, and I want to let everyone know that you can find more information about this initiative and of course our complete catalogue of products on our Website: www.DelavigneCorp.com."
- "I've ordered some clothing catalogues."
- "I kindly suggest that you take a look at our catalogue, which I have enclosed with this letter."
- "He has several complex methods for cataloguing financial information which seem excessive even to me."
- "Auctioneer : Now we come to lot 4 in your catalogues – a work by Polish painter Piotr Majewski."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Catalogue' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...