Tradução & Definição
to catch a flight: pegar um vôo
Even though the traffic was heavy, I still managed to catch my flight. Embora houvesse muito trânsito, consegui pegar meu vôo.
a flight: um vôo
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "Brian : She was on the first flight from L."
- "Pilot : G'day everyone and welcome aboard Billabong Airlines Flight 172 to Sydney, Australia."
- "I will be flying on Lucky Duck Air (flight number: LUK 7453), and arriving in Hong Kong Wednesday evening at 9.45pm. My reservations, at the Shangri-La Hotel, are from Wednesday until the following Tuesday."
- "Call 1-800-SPACE-BASE now and reserve your flight!"
- "Bruno : Man, that was a long flight."
- "Although I don't own a rifle, I'm pretty sure they're not allowed on commercial flights."
- "Requires a huge wingspan and is not ideal for night flights."
- "How was your flight?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Catch a flight' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!