Tradução & Definição
to catch a flight: pegar um vôo
Even though the traffic was heavy, I still managed to catch my flight. Embora houvesse muito trânsito, consegui pegar meu vôo.
a flight: um vôo
- "I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot in training, Randy Williams. Randy happens to be blind, but we're happy to have him with us on his first flight."
- "Pilot : G'day everyone and welcome aboard Billabong Airlines Flight 172 to Sydney, Australia."
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "I just wanted to inform you that I've made arrangements for your flight to Boston this evening."
- "Your flight leaves SFO at 7:25 tonight and you arrive in Boston at 1:52 tomorrow morning."
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
- "Enjoy your flight, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for flying Big Generic Airlines."
- "Pilot (Steve) : Good evening everyone and welcome aboard Big Generic Airlines flight 523 with non-stop service from San Francisco International to Logan International Airport in Boston."
- "(We are here to serve you, so please don't hesitate to ask our crew for anything you need to make this flight more comfortable."
- "Bruno : Man, that was a long flight."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Catch a flight' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!