Tradução & Definição
a cell: uma célula
a cell (phone): um celular
- "Smithson argues that stress starts to pose serious threats such as permanent damage to brain cells (which has linked high stress levels to alzheimer's disease and strokes) and high blood pressure (the link between stress and heart attacks) only when the stress is allowed to build up over a long period of time."
- "Inside, the drug dealer shared a cell with a man by the name of Felix Delavigne."
- "Philip : She doesn't have my cell."
- "We've put Mr Delavigne in the cell over there."
- "Icarus : I mean, stress could actually be an asset to this company if we learn how to channel all of our fight or flight hormones, rather than letting them build up and damage our brain cells!"
- "He's being kept in a cell down the corridor."
- "Kevin : Yeah, but you read her e-mail on how we need to be more secure... she'll have us working in cells pretty soon."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Cell' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!