Tradução & Definição
CEO (chief executive officer): diretor geral, presidente executivo
UK: He's the boss, the CEO, the chief executive officer!
US: Well I heard that the CEO is a PIG. Oink, Oink!
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Founder and CEO Harold Percy Warbuckle is the driving force behind these changes, and realizes that in today's world, governments don't effect change, billionaires do."
- "Susie : I'm actually just CEO until Bruno comes back, but thank you."
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say "yay" or "nay"."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "Susie : Bruno appointed me interim CEO, Philip."
- "I'm doing a little research on business travel agencies for my boss - CEO Bruno Delavigne."
- "Brian Jones, 37, special assistant to CEO Bruno Delavigne, has been accused of stealing trade secrets from within the heart of the company."
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Ceo' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!