Tradução & Definição
to certify: certificar, atestar, autenticar, garantir, assegurar
I can certify that it's a real Picasso. Eu posso certificar que esta é uma pintura autêntica de Picasso.
certified: certificado, autorizado, licenciado
Did you send the package by certified mail? Você enviou o pacote pelo correio com entrega registrada/certificada?
- "In case that doesn't work, I'm also a certified suicide hotline technician."
- "Certified in CPR"
- "I am a stress management expert, as well as a certified crisis counselor."
- "I am a licensed and certified psychologist."
- "Glen : Well, I have a bachelor's degree in accounting, a masters in linguistics, a doctorate in philosophy and I'm a certified yoga instructor."
- "In earlier conversations, Susie, Bruno and Philip discussed the possibility of using a subcontracting partner certified by OILS."
- "I'm sure that we can find legitimate production sources without becoming certified."
- "Donny is licensed to fly and certified to teach in single and multi-engine airplanes, as well as helicopters, gliders, hot air balloons and UFOs."
- "OILS, the Organization for International Labor Standards, is a (fictional) group which identifies and certifies subcontractors using legal and ethical labor practices."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Certify' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!