Tradução & Definição
(a) cheap (bicycle, man): (uma bicicleta) barata; (um homem) mesquinho
I'm looking for a cheap flight to Mexico City. Estou procurando um vôo barato para a Cidade do México.
cheaply (produced): (produzido) a baixo custo, a um custo menor
- "As far as dinner is concerned, if you are to pick the restaurant, I should tell you right away that I refuse to eat at cheap restaurants like McDonald's."
- "InBrianaJones (Brian Jones) says : It's software that allows you to make cheap or free calls over the Internet."
- "Nigel : Well, if it makes any difference, economy class is a lot cheaper."
- "We know that college isn't cheap, but with United Bank, you'll be able to earn interest on what little money you do have."
- "We are capable of handling all your production very cheaply."
- "It's mild, it's reassuring, it's cheap: a bit like Europe in the current geopolitical sandwich."
- "An era of dance music, cheap cologne, innocent touching, and disease-free casual sex!"
- "One of the cheapest, safest, and most sociable ways of traveling within the United States is the Greendog network of buses."
- "Susie : No, Philip, silly marketing tricks like this make a brand look cheap and tacky."
- ""Cheap", "tacky", and "gimmick" aren't words that we want to associate with the Delavigne Corporation."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Cheap' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!