Tradução & Definição
a child: uma criança
Atenção: O plural de "child" é "children" (as crianças).
UK: When I was a child, I enjoyed watching television.
US: I've just adopted 18 Polish children. They're so cute.
- "of their children"
- "Horatio : General, I mean Rainbow Child, am I still under arrest?"
- "Also, it goes without saying (Horatio) that the children shouldn't be touched."
- "You are the "Golden Number Child"."
- "On the corner is a banker with a motorcar, the little children laugh at him behind his back."
- "I believe the children are our future..."
- "The children are the future, so leave these kids alone!"
- "Last I heard you were happily married with a child on the way."
- "The day is reported as being "extremely unpopular" with workers and school children."
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Child' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!