Tradução & Definição
UK: My childhood was full of tragedy.
US: I had a very happy childhood.
- "Born on July 14, 1966, Bruno Delavigne spent the first years of his childhood in San Francisco."
- "Do you think you could describe you first childhood memory?"
- "Born on July 14, 1961, Bruno Delavigne spent the first years of his childhood in San Francisco, with his older brother Felix."
- "Wang/Fang Textiles and Rubber (Hong Kong, merger between Wang and childhood friend Dong Fang's business."
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your childhood, and then we'll move on to examine some deeper issues."
- "Failed ladies' man with a troubled childhood"
- "You can tell her that I want to talk about my feelings or some childhood trauma, whatever!"
- "Chapter 1: Childhood in Paris: adoption and relationship with Swedish au pair"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Childhood' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!